Expertise of town planning documentation
"Expertise of town planning documentation"
State Unitary Enterprise
Chapter 1. General rules
1. This Charter is developed according to the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Situation on the state companies and other legal acts approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan from October 16, 2006 of No. 215. (hereinafter referred to as the Enterprise) determines the legal status, main tasks, functions, rights and organizational basis of its activities.
2. The company was established under the Ministry of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 2, 2018 No PP-3646 "On the organization of the Ministry of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
3. The enterprise operates on a self-supporting basis.
4. The company in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Resolutions of the chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the Ministry of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Charter and other legislation.
5. The enterprise is a legal entity. separate property. independent balance. bank accounts, including currency accounts, emblems, stamps and letterheads, trademarks, a stamp with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan, its name in the state language and other details.
6. Full name of the company:
a) in the state language:
Full - O‘zbekiston Respublikasi Qurilish vazirligi xuzuridagi
«Shaharsozlik xujjatlari ekspertizasi» Davlat unitar korxonasi, abbreviated - «Davekspertiza» DUK.
b) in Russian:
Full - Государственное унитарное предприятие «Экспертиза градостроительной документации» при Министерстве строительства Респубилки Узбекистан, abbreviated - ГУП «Госэкспертиза»:
c) in English:
full - State unitary enterprise «Expertise of town planning documentation» under the Ministry of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
abbreviated — State Unitary Enterprise «Gosexpertiza».
Chapter 2. Branches of the enterprise
7. The company establishes branches in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in compliance with the requirements of the legislation:
- The Director directs the activities of the branch and is personally responsible for the implementation of the assigned tasks and functions.
8. Branches operate in accordance with the charter approved by the Company. He is the founder of the company's branches.
9. The head of the branch manages the funds and property of the branch in the prescribed manner. concludes contracts, opens bank accounts;
- the branch may sell, lease or pledge fixed assets in agreement with the Company.
10. Branches transfer 10% of their fragrances to the Company's account on a quarterly basis.
Chapter 3 Legal status of the enterprise
11. The organizational and legal form is a state enterprise, the founder of which is the Ministry of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
12. The amount of the authorized capital of the enterprise is six million one hundred ninety five thousand nine hundred eighty two soums sixty five tiyins (6 195 982.65).
13. Location of the enterprise: Tashkent, 6 Abay Street, in the building of the Ministry of Construction.
14. Branches of the enterprise, the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions, the city of Tashkent and divisions which are a part of its organizational structure, are called participants of the enterprise system.
15. The tasks specified in this Charter are performed by the enterprise and its branches without a license.
16. The enterprise carries out its activity in cooperation with state and economic administration bodies, local state authorities, non-governmental non-profit organizations, foreign and international organizations.
17. Decisions made by the enterprise within its competence and having a normative-legal character are made by state and economic administration bodies, local state authorities and administration bodies, regardless of the organizational and legal form, business entities and mandatory by citizens.
Chapter 4 Basic functions and functions
18. The main tasks of the Company are:
—Sustainability, fire and explosion safety of urban planning, design estimates, working projects and working documents, as well as the construction of facilities at the expense of own and borrowed funds of legal entities and individuals, carried out at the expense of the state development program and ensuring compliance with urban planning, social, sanitary and hygienic requirements, rational use of fuel and energy, raw materials and natural resources, organization and conduct of state expertise in accordance with the established norms and standards of project solutions;
-Increasing the level of architectural-planning and urban planning solutions;
- study and dissemination of best practices in the field of design and urban planning, as well as the improvement of design work and construction production;
-Consideration of disputes over urban planning documents between customers in the field of urban planning, developers of urban planning documents and other organizations.
19. The company performs the following functions within the tasks assigned to it:
- design for construction, expansion and reconstruction of urban planning, design estimates, working drawings and working documents, enterprises, buildings, structures, engineering networks and road construction, regardless of the form of ownership and sources of funding
—Documents, rural settlements and urban-type settlements
- Carries out the state examination of design and planning documentation of premises in accordance with the established procedure:
- summarizes the results of the examination, informs the Ministry of Construction, makes proposals in the prescribed manner to improve the town-planning documentation and examination:
- Gives conclusions on the urban planning documents developed by the developers of urban planning documents:
- advises customers in the field of urban planning in the development (processing) of urban planning documents, their examination, and these services are provided on a contractual basis.
-Considers disputes over urban planning documents between customers in the field of urban planning, developers of urban planning documents and other organizations.
- within the limits of the competence carries out cooperation with foreign states, the international, foreign organizations and experts in the field of town-planning activity;
- organizes, within its competence, the development of draft regulations in the field of urban planning, as well as normative and methodological documents in the field of technical regulation, carries out international scientific, technical and economic cooperation with foreign countries and organizations and participates in them:
Chapter 5 Rights and responsibilities
20. The company has the following rights to perform the tasks and functions assigned to it:
- Involvement of organizations, higher education institutions, as well as scientists and specialists (freelance) on the basis of civil law contracts;
- to send for the processing of town-planning documents in order to eliminate the shortcomings identified in the process of state examination in the manner prescribed by law;
- In the prescribed manner to request and receive from the subjects of urban planning activities additional documents for the state examination:
- Require the subjects of town-planning activity to observe the legislation on town-planning and norms and rules of sugar-making in the course of the state examination;
- may have other rights not prohibited by law.
21. The enterprise is responsible for the effective performance of the tasks and functions assigned to it.
Chapter 6 Organization of activities
22. The company is headed by the General Director, who is appointed and dismissed by the order of the Minister of Construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
23. General Director of the enterprise:
- Manages the activities of enterprises and branches, approves staffing schedules, is personally responsible for the implementation of assigned tasks and functions;
- their deputies, branch directors and their deputies;
- appoints and dismisses;
-Determines the powers of his deputies, distributes responsibilities among them, determines the level of authority and personal responsibility of employees of the Company and managers in its system;
- Approves the charters of the branches of the enterprise;
- Makes changes in the structure, staff of the enterprise and its branches in the prescribed manner;
- issues orders within its competence;
- hires employees and terminates the employment contract with them;
- within the limits of the powers makes orders and decisions which are obligatory for execution by employees of system of the enterprise;
- manages the funds and property of the Company in the prescribed manner. concludes contracts, opens bank accounts;
- Sale of the main instrument of the enterprise in agreement with the founder. leases or mortgages them;
- contribution of property as a share in the charter capital of another business company;
- purchase of shares of other business entities;
- manages property in a different way;
- exercise other powers in accordance with the law.
24. Financing of the enterprise is carried out at the expense of own means and branches.
25. At the end of each quarter, the company transfers 10% of its income to the account of the Ministry's Support Fund.
Chapter 7 Closing rule
26. Reorganization and liquidation of a state enterprise is carried out in the manner prescribed by law