1. The Ministry shall establish a board consisting of the Minister (Chairman of the Board), his deputies (ex officio), as well as the heads of the structural units responsible for the main areas of activity. The number and composition of the board shall be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the recommendation of the Minister. The Board has the following responsibilities:
- Taking measures to increase the personal responsibility of employees and heads of the Ministry to ensure the timely and quality implementation of the tasks assigned to them by the documents of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan organization of hearings of reports of heads of structural and territorial divisions and departmental organizations on a systematic basis;
- Organization of extended mobile meetings of the Board, ensuring the discussion of topical issues in the field of the Ministry, as well as the development and adoption of appropriate decisions to address the problems;
2. Strengthening the executive discipline and increasing the personal responsibility of the heads and staff of the Ministry to ensure the timely and quality implementation of the tasks set by the decisions and instructions of the President and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
7. In case of disagreement between the Minister and the members of the Board, the Minister shall make an independent decision by informing the Cabinet of Ministers about the disagreement, and the members of the Board shall submit their views to the Cabinet of Ministers. can report.